There are those times when you want to work fast. To develop momentum and an executable strategy.
So I came up with The Big Think. It’s an intentional, intensive – powerful – personal coaching process so you can:
- accomplish that thing you haven’t had time to tackle
- solve a problem
- think something through
- make a plan
- identify and eliminate stressors
- set goals
- learn new skills
- prep for interviews or difficult discussions
- get stuff done
Sounds like stuff you need to take care of, right?
The Big Think Sessions are for you if:
- You’re ready to get something done
- You’re tired of making excuses
- You trust your gut
- You favor working intensively
- You need a wise, experienced, insightful thought partner and guide
How it works:
Step 1: a 60 minute prep call with Michele prior to your Big Think
Step 2: You’ll receive a customized bundle of prep work
Step 3: Big Think Day
- We’ll start with a full 90-minute session
- You break off and do some working and thinking on your own
- We connect for another coaching session
- More work
- More coaching
- Refining your work
- We wrap up the day
And just to keep you on track, two coaching sessions you can schedule any time within the next year.
Focus. Clarity. Ideas. A Plan. Perfection.
[If you want to do The Big Think in person, let’s discuss how that can work, too]
There is only space on Michele’s calendar for two Big Think Sessions per month. Schedule yours now!
Executive Coach and Career Strategist, author, speaker and teacher, Michele Woodward has the ability to help executives get clear about who they are and what they want to do, and to develop a workable action plan to get where they want to go. A former White House official and corporate citizen, Michele works with people who want to be more effective in their work, find a new position, or re-enter the workforce.
Michele is a Master Certified Coach, a member of the International Coach Federation, and is qualified to administer and interpret MBTI — the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator — and DiSC 2.0. She is the author of I Am Not Superwoman: Further Essays on Happier Living and Lose Weight, Find Love, De-Clutter & Save Money: Essays on Happier Living, both available at Amazon.com, as well as The Unstuck Process, and Career Strategy: Find A Job, Grow A Career, both well-received e-books. She’s a sought-after speaker, and leads workshops and classes around the country.
- Growing leadership skills
- Improving communication
- Managing effectively
- Organization and efficiency
- Dealing with difficult people
- Creating career strategies
- Addressing burnout
- Starting a business
- Finding deeper meaning and purpose