Dear Fellow Coaches,
The older I get, the more I realize that I’m here to serve.
See, I am a born mentor. Always have been, always will be.
Years ago, I led a group of coaches in a program I called the Circle of 12. It was magical for me, and for those in the program. Many have said it was the catalyst for the success they have today. Subsequently, I led five more groups through the Circle process and loved each one of the coaches in the programs and the things they created for themselves. Yet, I stopped leading Circles for a stubborn reason – because I wanted to make a point that I could make an excellent living as a coach without taking any money from coaches.
I know. Cut off your nose to spite your face, much? I denied myself – and you coaches – the magic that is found in small group work focused on creating sustainable business.
This awareness hit me like a brick, so each year I offer a new Circle of 12 program.
For six months, we’ll meet every week in a mentored mastermind, which will be recorded for your later review. Every month you’ll have a one-on-one session with me. I will be generous with proposal and contract templates, and support you as you create pitches and offers. We’ll start with a virtual intensive which I’ve created and perfected – it really works!
This program is for you if:
- Coaching is your profession, your business, your life’s work
- You want to create a sustainable and growing business on your own terms
- You want to work with organizations, such as non-profits, corporations or family businesses as well as with individuals
- You’ve been out of training for a bit and feel like you’re underperforming
- You’re not desperate
- You are looking for structure, organization and impact rather than a get-rich-quick template
- You are turned off by cults of personality
- You want to learn and connect with others in a deep way
- You realize I’m the stealthiest shaman you’ve ever known